Jane is the Managing Director of Bournemouth Borough Council overseeing all services offered to our residents and visitors. She regularly blogs here at BHblog.co.uk, but look out for guest authors too!
- An outreach worker speaks about the work that takes place to help rough sleepers in Bournemouth
- Parks: our nation’s greatest invention?
- Bournemouth’s first neighbourhood plan is unveiled!
- Customer services: varied, never quiet and sometimes a challenge!
- 2017: The year in review by the Managing Director
Monthly Archives: September 2017
My recent visits to services have been most uplifting and reminded me of how dedicated and caring all our staff are. I was delighted to have the opportunity of talking with members of the parks team over breakfast at the … Continue reading
Bournemouth Borough Council and Borough of Poole are pleased to be jointly supporting the Daily Echo Proud to Care Awards in gratitude of the valuable contribution that Social and Health Care Providers and their staff make to peoples’ lives. The … Continue reading
One of the things I love about my job is the opportunity I have to help people with great ideas getting their projects off the ground. A brilliant example of this is the first Lansdowne Metropole market which will be … Continue reading