BH Blog provides a first-hand account of issues and topical comment on council news and services, brought to you by our staff, from the Managing Director down.
Jane is the Managing Director of Bournemouth Borough Council overseeing all services offered to our residents and visitors. She regularly blogs here at BHblog.co.uk, but look out for guest authors too!
- An outreach worker speaks about the work that takes place to help rough sleepers in Bournemouth
- Parks: our nation’s greatest invention?
- Bournemouth’s first neighbourhood plan is unveiled!
- Customer services: varied, never quiet and sometimes a challenge!
- 2017: The year in review by the Managing Director