Michael is Parks Development Manager for Bournemouth Borough Council
- An outreach worker speaks about the work that takes place to help rough sleepers in Bournemouth
- Parks: our nation’s greatest invention?
- Bournemouth’s first neighbourhood plan is unveiled!
- Customer services: varied, never quiet and sometimes a challenge!
- 2017: The year in review by the Managing Director
Author Archives: Michael Rowland
Did you know that public parks were one of the very first public services, introduced to improve air quality, health and well-being for people in Victorian Britain’s growing cities? For me, they are our nation’s greatest invention. I love to … Continue reading