- An outreach worker speaks about the work that takes place to help rough sleepers in Bournemouth
- Parks: our nation’s greatest invention?
- Bournemouth’s first neighbourhood plan is unveiled!
- Customer services: varied, never quiet and sometimes a challenge!
- 2017: The year in review by the Managing Director
Author Archives: Stuart Walters
Most people think of customer services as a call centre and, although most of our contact is via telephone, we also have customers that like to come in and talk to us in the Customer Contact Centre. The types of … Continue reading